
...from the happiest place on earth. Also other parts of California and Las Vegas. I can't wait to share all about our wonderful week. I am really good at keeping secrets. My kids didn't even know where we were going until we walked through the gates at Disneyland, and Memms looked up and saw "Tinkerbell! Look mom, TINKERBELL!" and we broke the news and they were in complete bliss the entire day. It feels good to be back, to be home.
For now, I must catch up on some work and laundry, and apologize for not being a very good blog friend, reader, and commenter for the past two months. I have wanted to, but I have had this overwhelming feeling and NEED to immerse myself in my little family.
I no longer chat on instant messenger, I hardly ever text anymore...EVER, I keep my phone calls limited, I don't spend a lot of time online anymore. I feel really good and really happy about all of it, but at the same time, I miss my friends from blog world. I am ready to make a new schedule, to include a little more of the things I love to do (like blog reading). Can't wait to see what you have all been up to!








